Join a community committed to including everyone in meaningful conservation
By registering a Voluntary Conservation Area, you will be publicly confirming that your area is being managed to conserve nature.
Be recognised for restoring, preserving, maintaining, sustainable using, and enhancing the natural environment.
Become a member of a growing community of area managers conserving our planet, hectare by hectare.
The VCA Platform has three levels of Membership:
- VCA Bronze - publicly recognised for their voluntary conservation commitments
- VCA Silver - verification of these commitments through publicly available conservation management plans and annual performance updates
- VCA Gold - enhanced verification through independent, third-party audits of their plans and updates
Membership requirements are straight forward:
- VCA Bronze - a) Submit a commitment online yourself or via the firstname.lastname@example.org with information on the area and your conservation activities or b) submit a supporting letter from a Gold or Silver member endorsing your commitment and we will help with the rest.
- VCA Silver - Submit your commitment with a conservation area management plan and subsequently annual conservation updates.
- VCA Gold - Submit your commitment with an audited conservation area management plan and subsequently audited annual conservation updates.
How to join
Submit the required documentation to email@example.com.
For our full guidance material on area-based conservation, please visit the VCA Guidance Library.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our growing community of voluntary conservation practice!